Here's to Jesus!
China trippers have left, Medan 2 and Cambodia
trippers are leaving soon too.
God, Bless the nations! Prepare the harvest,
and prepare the hearts of your servants.
Don't have much to say, but won't be updating very often.
You can say, blog's on a short hiatus.
But before I do, here's Taiwan for you :)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2116592138
It's upon realising that you need God, that you want God, that you love God.
Think it's time for change.
Awtr, I miss, very much.
trippers are leaving soon too.
God, Bless the nations! Prepare the harvest,
and prepare the hearts of your servants.
Don't have much to say, but won't be updating very often.
You can say, blog's on a short hiatus.
But before I do, here's Taiwan for you :)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2116592138
It's upon realising that you need God, that you want God, that you love God.
Think it's time for change.
Awtr, I miss, very much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home